Friday, July 26, 2013

Get this

Get this. Somehow I'm doing another Whole30 come Monday. I'm getting together a list of helpful links to help some family members out with their FIRST whole30 (cheers! Yay!!)!! So, I've gone off the deep end today, I had bread. Bread. Yes. I haven't had bread since april. Glad I got that out of my system. 

Oh! I'm going to the north shore (to pretend I live there) to go shopping for produce and meat. So excited. Any meat I don't find, I have two places I can check out on the way back into town (insert sad face). Ok. I know I'm VERY lucky to live in Hawaii. I know that. But I've fallen in love with the north shore and been finding myself going up there more and more, and missing it each time we leave. I seriously love it up there and want to live there. Hopefully that will happen. Soon. 

Ok. I'll be back with my list of goodies! I'm off to bed! 

1 comment: