Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ack!

I'm lagging! Not meaning to lag, just this silly thing called summer is getting in my way! It's actually getting in my way so badly that its exhausting me! I mean, over seven hours on Monday with this view?? 
Totally feel bad for me. That's Carter on his new skimboard! Then after a few hours at Three Tables we moved on to this view: 

Look! There he is again! 

See?!?! Exhausting. 


Now that my one reader hates me.. Oh wait!!! She was with me!! Haha!! HI friend! Here is my food from Sunday (that was another beach day, I'll spare you the pics):
 

Oh!!!! Monday I made three ingredient knock off bars. Check it: 
One cup nuts, one cup dried fruit, one cup dates! Whizz or whirl, whatever, just mix it in the food processor and set in wax paper in the fridge for an hour! Shazam! Or take the easy, no time on hand route, my way, shove 'em in the freezer for 15ish. Cut and serve! 

Rest of the food.. Swear I had tuna, and avocado too with lunch! 


Tuesday was another rough day.. It included a pool. At least tomorrow (weds) is cleaning day! 

Cheers cheers! 

1 comment: