Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SWYPO

If you've done a Whole30, you know what that means. For those that haven't, it's a term the authors came up with called Sex With Your Pants On. Basically meaning no food that fools you into thinking you are eating something bad. Like pancakes, crepes, donuts, muffins, cookies, brownies, ice cream, bars, cake, you get the picture! Even if its made with all Whole30 ingredients. It's a big ol no no. Enter these: 
I made these for my kids. Or at least that was my intention. Husband ate them, kids ate them, bestie ate them, and yes, I ate them. And I don't feel bad. I don't feel like I need to run to a bakery. I know that's not the point. It's to slay your sugar demons. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I've done a whole30 recently, I know I can do it. This time isn't about a reset, or a challenge, I guess it's more of a way of eating for me. 

Next week we have family coming to town, and they want to (as I call it) "eat the island". I play tour guide for anyone that visits and show them the yummy things on the island. This time however I'm not worried. I know what foods I don't want to eat. I know I want a shave ice, and really living in Hawaii in summer doing a whole30, shave ice should be allowed. Then after family leaves, I'm going camping! Über excited for that! 

Oh!! Finished yoda (finally! Been lagging) today! 

Yay for itty bitty Yoda! 



The cookies above are from here: http://tinyurl.com/llr9ghh
Taylor of Taylor made it Paleo is adorable! I just want to pinch her cheeks! Swear, again, I'm not 80. 

2 comments:

  1. Bestie just texted you to tell you to get in the kitchen and make more!!! Amazing. Yum. Want sex with pants on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed them!!! Now do the humpty dance!

    ReplyDelete