Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day two!

Day two done! 28 more to go! 

I am menu meal planning for my grocery store(s) trip(s) for Friday. I'm stuck. Maybe I need some new blogs, new recipes, new ideas? I know. You are thinking "uh she's on day 2". I know! But.. I seriously just got done with my first whole30 on may26. I need some fresh ideas! 

Beets are my friend. I LOVE beets. I love that it looks like a crime scene on my cutting board. I love to pretend that my hands are bleeding and freak out my kids. I also like to freak them out by saying their pee will be red. I'm kinda mean. Hey! I like to joke around! To the point. I was at whole foods (WF) yesterday picking a few items up. I noticed pre-cooked beets. Win! Kids picked some out and I seriously didn't pay attention to the ingredients. I mean, they are beets! I get home, make up a winnah of a lunch, plate the beets, then I see "honey"... Dun dun dun.. Not only do I see "honey", but I read the rest.. Wheat, soy.. Really?!?! Evil lil beets!!! Evvvvvvil. No beets for my lunch. Now to go buy some real dirty beets, you know, from the ground? Yeah. That kind of dirty. So here is today's meals... 
Meal one: frittata with Brussels sprouts, pork, and onions, and a side of fruit. 
Meal2: pulled pork (finally gone!!!!!) with pickles, and mustard (made from powder) and the evil beets I did not eat. 

And meal 3: paleomg's (www.paleomg.com) meatza, ground beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, hot sauce. And a side of creamed (coconut milk) curry kale. 
Ugh. Pics look lame. Sorry! 

Today's mission.. Gallon of water. I'm obviously lacking in water, leg cramps last night, and that seems to be the trigger. 

Till tomorrow! I'm off to play with the kiddos! Alooooooha! 

1 comment:

  1. CRIME SCENE?!? You are a freak. I guess that it why we are BFF's. :)

    ReplyDelete