Saturday, June 15, 2013

What the what?!


Tried blogging last night and blogger decided it hated me and only let me write like 1/4 of what I wanted to say. I was all pumped on the entry too. I'll try to recapture my enthusiasm again. 

The other morning I woke up, got my coffee and checked my phone. Was going through emails, FB, then on over to check on paleoeats808 Instagram (do you follow me on IG? You should!) I'm scrolling. Then I see IT. My picture being used by someone else. First thought "what the?!" Second thought.. "Oh snap!!". The crew over at whole 30 used my picture for their book anniversary! Holla!! I was so excited I think I jumped. Here's a screen shot: 
Yeah. That happened. 

I'm actually sitting on the beach right now like this: 
Trying to block the sun, wind, and random rain so I can blog looking like a madwoman. 

Yesterday I went on a picnic to the beach. Carter's swim team had practice in the ocean yesterday and besties fam and mine decided to have a picnic and watch the fireworks that go off every Friday night. 

I made something. No. I made the best thing I've tasted to date on Whole30. It was this: http://tinyurl.com/65hqsrp
The Clothes That Make The Girl "Pad Thai"! Ohhhh emmmmm geeeee. So good, I made it again. Here's my pic: 
So forking good. 

Tomorrow is Father's Day. We have a day planned for my husband. Yay! He wants pizza from a certain place that in my mind, is the best pizza on the island. Sure hope I can find a salad! 

Now that I've written "fathers day" I'm a mess. My dad passed away a little over 2 months ago. Dealing the best I can, but one can never fully deal. 

Ok. Can't write any more today. My happy fun post took a sad turn in .5 seconds. I need to crochet a yoda hat. Yes, I crochet, and no I'm not 80. You can see some of my stuff (not stocked, mostly customs) at www.etsy.com/shop/licahawaii 

Till tomorrow! 

2 comments: