Thursday, June 6, 2013

Boring!

Day three was pretty un-eventful. Right at this very moment, I can't even think of what I did yesterday. How sad. Maybe my brain is foggy. Seriously? I had to look at pics to jog my brain, and ask Carter, who just went to bed, what we did. That's sad. But now I know! We did boring stuff, a little food shopping, little food prep.. Yay, fun. Maybe I just blocked it out. Here is food I made for day three: 

Breakfast- frittata with bacon, spinach, and hot sauce, and a side of fruit. 

Lunch- kale, chicken, strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, tomatoes and whole30 avocado dressing (can be found in the book It Starts With Food). 


Dinner: crockpot chicken in franks hot sauce (soooo yummy) find it here: http://paleopot.com/2013/01/slow-cooker-chicken-wings-5-super-varieties/whole30 Ranch (in book) and sautéed zucchini and bell peppers. 

I could write about day 4 now too since its late here in Hawaii and I'm done eating for the day. But I'm exhausted. I did too much relaxing today. Sad for me huh? It sucks being a SAHM with kids on summer vacation. I had to go to TWO pools today. Oh the agony!! But I am at one of those pools every day since Carter is on a swim team, and Bear takes lessons. But still. The horror of being at two pools!! 




1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures!!! The salad looks amazing. I think I should start paying you to make me food. ;)

    ReplyDelete